Nestled in a quiet valley by the River Winniford, Golden Cap is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday involving walking, exploring and dining out. There is a range of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets – lodges, caravans, glamping, camping and pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes and campervans. The Park is ideally situated for walking the Jurassic Coast and a perfect base for exploring the unspoiled Dorset countryside.
The Coast Path winds right past the park entrance and if you’re feeling active you can take a walk to the top of Golden Cap, the highest cliff on the south coast of England, with incredible views across Lyme Bay. On the park you will find a small shop and pizza takeaway (available on select days), a children’s play area and a fishing lake.
Why choose Golden Cap Holiday Park?
- Fantastic location next to Seatown Beach
- A paradise for walkers and dog owners
- Surrounded by 2,000 acres of National Trust Land
- Accommodation available all year round
- Walking distance to 3 village pubs
- Dog friendly lodges, caravans & glamping
- Range of pitches for touring and camping
- Summer Camping Field – “Big Berries”
- Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Park Shop with bakery, local gifts and hot food takeaway
- Fishing Lake on the park
- Children’s Play Area
- Holiday Homes for Sale
Lodge - 3 bed04/12/2020
Golden Cap Gallery
Holidays in Dorset
Golden Cap has a great choice of accommodation, including luxury sea and countryside-view lodges, caravan holiday homes, a choice of different glamping accommodation and pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents. There are designated areas of the park for holiday home ownership – North Seatown, Millfield, Alberlon and North Alberlon with a range of new and pre-owned holiday homes for sale.
Facilities on the park include a park shop with pizza takeaway, a holiday home sales office, a children’s play area, a picnic area, a fishing lake and footpaths surrounding the park, including one to the village of Chideock, taking you to local pubs, a convenience store and a bus stop to explore the Jurassic Coast.
Find out about the local area and places to visit nearby!