Please read all of the terms and conditions listed below before booking as they make up your agreement with us, together with the information supplied on our website and in our brochure.
We have six points to reassure you and give you details of our cancellation arrangements and Terms and Conditions.
A1. WDLH Coronavirus ‘Book Direct with Confidence’ promise
A2. WDLH ’Holiday Protection’.
A3. If you do NOT have WDLH Holiday Protection
A4. If we have to change or cancel your holiday
A6. Terms and Conditions.
A1. WDLH Coronavirus ‘Book Direct With Confidence’ promise
This commitment is free of charge and automatically applies to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021 – you don’t need to do anything.
In relation to the Coronavirus outbreak you are covered for the following:
- The park is closed
- UK Government restrictions on travel prevent your visit
- A member of the party, or close family relative living in the same household, are diagnosed with COVID-19 (proof needs to be supplied).
A1a. To claim
Contact us between 28 days and 72 hours prior to arrival by telephoning 01308 426940 or emailing BookingAmendments@wdlh.co.uk and choose one of the following options:
- Transfer your holiday to new dates in 2020 or 2021 (If a future holiday date is more expensive than the initial booking, the best available deal will be offered with the payment of the upgrade price payable either at the timed of date change or 7 days before the arrival date).
- If you don’t know your new dates, we will issue you a credit note to be redeemed against a future holiday,
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund
We will send you a form to complete, requesting the necessary confirmation and information and our team will be pleased to help you.
*All above are free of charge – please refer to our terms and conditions below for more information. They are additional to our usual re-booking and cancellation policies, which you can also read below.
A1b. Updates and Further Information on this promise
We will provide regular updates on our blog at https://wdlh.co.uk/blog/coronavirus-updates, should any changes occur to any of our breaks and holidays from Government updates or changes to the current plan.
This promise applies from the date the parks re-open and will be subject to any Government directives as a result of the implementation and phasing of the Recovery Plan and any actions as a consequence of future infection levels and restrictions.
Our ‘Book Direct with Confidence’ means you can book your holiday safe in the knowledge that you are covered if the Coronavirus Pandemic results in you being unable to take your holiday. It also allows peace of mind to those who have already booked, in knowing your holiday & money are safe.
Please read all of the terms and conditions listed below before booking as they make up your agreement with us, together with the information supplied on our website and in our brochure.
An up-to-date copy of our terms and conditions can always be found on our website or by calling us on 01308 426947.
A2. WDLH ’Holiday Protection’
For a small booking supplement, we are pleased to offer you our WDLH Holiday Protection.
This protection gives you the comfort of knowing that your holiday is protected, should you fall ill or lose your job.
Our scheme allows cancellation
Due to (i) redundancy; (ii) sickness which prevent travel and holiday; (iii) jury service; or (iv) death of member of the party or immediate relative in the same household.
This scheme is only available at the time of booking and for each Self-Catering holiday (Lodge, Caravan, Glamping, Apartment or Bungalow), Costs: –
£7 for four nights or less, £15 for five to nine nights, or £20 for ten nights or more.
Touring or Camping guests, £5 for one to four nights or £10 for five nights or more per pitch.
A2a. To change your booking if you have WDLH Holiday Protection
If you wish to change your holiday or the details of your party, including the number of guests, there is normally an admin fee of £25 for any changes.
However, if you have WDLH Holiday Protection we are willing to change your booking free-of-charge for the first change. Any subsequent changes will be subject to the admin fee of £25.
If changes are not possible and you do not want to keep to your original booking then we treat this as a cancellation under A2b below.
Please note changes can be made up to 7 days before your booking and no refunds will be payable if the change results in a credit of under £20; the options will be discussed in the unlikely event of this arising.
Please note that all requests to change your booking must be made by telephone (01308 426940) by the same person who made the booking, who acts as the representative for all members of the party.
A2b. To Cancel if you have WDLH Holiday Protection
If you have to cancel you holiday, please contact us and we will process your request as below: –
- Our booking team member will discuss with you the options available in respect of changing the booking to alternative dates, issuing a credit note for future use, or alternatively, agreeing a refund.
- If you require a refund you will be asked to send proof of why you need to cancel, such as a doctor’s certification which can be scanned and sent by email.
- Once we have received satisfactory evidence from you, then we ask you to wait for us to pay your refund (which may be less any bank charges).
Please note that we aim to pay refunds within 10 days but, depending on the circumstances, this period of time may be affected by working conditions outside our control and it may be up to 42 days.
Cancellation refunds are calculated from the date we receive your verbal instructions.
3a) If you are cancelling for sickness, redundancy, jury service or family bereavement:
2 days (48 hours) or more prior to your arrival date – Full refund
2 days (48hrs) or less prior to your arrival date – 30% refund of your total holiday cost
3b) If you are cancelling for any other reason:
Number of days prior to arrival date
56 days or more – Full refund – less any deposit and Protection payment
42-55 days – 70% refund – less any deposit and Protection payment
28-41 days – 50% refund – less any deposit and Protection payment
14-27 days – 30% refund – less any deposit and Protection payment
8-13 days – 10% refund – less any deposit and Protection payment
7 days or less – No refund
A2c. If you cut short your holiday with WDLH Holiday Protection
If you decide to cut short your holiday for any reason including weather there is no partial refund.
A3. If you do NOT have WDLH Holiday Protection
A3a. To change your booking if you do not have WDLH Holiday Protection.
If you wish to change your holiday or the details of your party, including the number of guests, there is an admin fee of £25 for any changes unless the change is being made under our “Book Direct With Confidence” promise (see A1).
If changes aren’t possible and you don’t want to keep to your original booking it would have to be considered as a cancellation (see A3b).
Please note changes can be made up to 7 days prior to your arrival and no refunds will be payable if the change results in a credit under £20; the options will be discussed in the unlikely event of this arising.
Please note that all requests to change your booking must be made by telephone (01308 426940) by the same person who made the booking who acts as the representative for all members of the party.
A3b. To Cancel your booking if you don’t have WDLH Holiday Protection
We always hope that you don’t need to cancel your holiday booking but, if you do, please call us as soon as you can.
Unfortunately, unless you are cancelling under our “Book Direct With Confidence” promise (see A1) we will not issue a refund if you have not taken out our Holiday Protection and you will need to claim back through your holiday insurance policy.
It is recommended that if you do not opt for WDLH Holiday Protection, that you should take out holiday insurance to cover you.
A4. If we have to change or cancel your holiday
We do everything we can to provide the great holidays we advertise on our website. We reserve the right to make minor changes on park which do not have a material impact on the holiday experience.
Very occasionally we find we can no longer offer the holiday people have booked, or, in exceptional circumstances, find we need to cancel your booking. If this happens to you then we will offer you the choice between: -.
- A replacement holiday that’s the same price as the one you booked.
- A replacement holiday that’s less expensive than the one you booked at the original booking date (together with a refund of the price difference).
- A full refund
If we issue you with a refund, we’ll return your money in the same way you made your original payment – back to the same payment card, for example. If you have opted for a credit note it will be valid to the end of the following year – for example, if issued in 2020 it will be valid the end of 2021 and could be then extended for exceptional circumstances.
If you’ve used coupons or vouchers to pay for your holiday, we may be able to transfer them to another holiday with us but, unfortunately, we can’t refund coupons or vouchers.
A6. Booking Conditions
(1) Bookings – Please note that we cannot take bookings from any persons under the age of 18.
(2) Confirmations – Always check your booking confirmation. Subject to clause 28, we are unable to accept responsibility for any misunderstandings or errors arising. Your confirmation is our understanding of your booking. Bookings and amendments can only be made in the name and address of the person staying.
(3) Information – We aim to ensure that all brochure information is correct at the time of going to print, however (subject to clause 28) we cannot accept responsibility for any errors. Photographs are intended as a guide only and accommodation or facilities may vary from those shown as they are not identical at all parks. We close some facilities between 1 December and 28 February: please ask at the time of booking about any facilities which are important to you. We may also close facilities at any time for health and safety reasons: please see clause 21.
(4) Pricing – We reserve the right to alter or amend our published prices, so long as you are notified before booking. The price of your accommodation will be set out at the time we confirm your booking and this will not change unless you make any amendments to your holiday or tax rates change. Prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate and we reserve the right to change the pricing to reflect any change in the rate of VAT or if any new taxes, levies or duties are imposed on your holiday. Please claim any special offers or discounts at the time of booking. They cannot be applied retrospectively and do not work in conjunction with one another. All discounts and special offers are subject to availability, their own terms & conditions and can be withdrawn at any time.
(5) Deposits and Balance Payments – The following deposit and balance payments are required. If these are not adhered to, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. For any bookings under £100.00, the full payment is required at the time of booking.
(a) Lodge, Caravan, Apartment & Bungalow Bookings – A deposit of £100.00 per booking per week is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 10 weeks before the arrival date. If it is less than 10 weeks until the arrival date, the full amount is required upfront at the time of booking.
(b) Glamping Bookings – A deposit of £100.00 per booking per week is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 10 weeks before the arrival date. If it is less than 10 weeks until the arrival date, the full amount is required upfront at the time of booking.
(c) Touring & Camping Bookings – A deposit of £40.00 per booking per week is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 10 weeks before arrival for Touring/Motorhome bookings and 28 days before arrival for Camping bookings. If it is less than 10 weeks / 28 days until the arrival date, the full amount is required upfront at the time of booking.
(6) Amendments – If you book directly with WDLH and you have WDLH holiday protection there will be no charge for the first amendment to your booking; for any subsequent changes the charge below will apply. You may make changes to your booking 7 days or more before your arrival but this will incur an admin charge of £25 each time, plus any increase in the cost of the holiday. If you book via an Online Travel Agent, then you may make only ONE change to your booking. No changes can be made to any booking less than 7 days before your arrival date. If you have not taken out the holiday protection, you may wish to consider purchasing travel insurance – see clause 8.
(7) Cancellations and Refunds – Your booking is a legally binding contract. In the event of cancellation or curtailment, we will retain any payments you have made to us until we establish whether or not the reason for the cancellation is covered by the WDLH Holiday Protection Scheme or you have decided to organise your own insurance.
Please see above the terms and conditions relating to the cancellation of your booking depending on whether you wish to adopt the WDLH holiday protection or make your own arrangements.
If we exercise our rights in clauses 10 or 34 to end your booking early, then you will not be entitled to a refund.
(8) Insurance – We strongly recommend that you take advantage of a Holiday Insurance to cover your booking, particularly if you are not taking out the WDLH holiday protection – for example:- guestfirst.co.uk.
During Your Holiday
(9) Arrival & Departure – Please read the email which will be sent to you a few days before your arrival date giving instructions on the arrival process.
Check in for Lodge, Caravan, Apartment, Bungalow and Glamping bookings is from 4:00pm on the day of your arrival. Check out is by 10:00am on the day of your departure and please return keys to the Park Reception. Check in for Touring & Camping bookings is from 2:00pm on the day of your arrival (please arrive no later than 10:00pm) and check out is by 11:00am on the day of your departure.
(10) Arrivals – If you have not arrived and we have not heard from you by 9:00am on the day after your arrival date, we reserve the right to re-let the Holiday Home or Pitch. No refund will be payable.
(11) Early Check in & Late Check Outs – Please note we do not allow early check ins or late departures on any Holiday Accommodation. Late check outs are available on Touring & Camping bookings until 3:00pm, during low and mid-season only, excluding bank holidays. A £10.00 charge applies and this can only be booked the day before departure over the phone or in person at the Park Reception.
(12) Complaints – In the unlikely event that you have any cause for complaint or suggestion during your stay, please let a member of the Reception Team or Management know. Bringing your complaint to our attention during your stay gives us the opportunity to investigate and resolve any problem. As we can only use the evidence which is available to us when you tell us, your complaint may be prejudiced if you do not tell us until you depart. If you feel your reported matter has not been resolved during your stay and would like further feedback and discussion on the issue, please send an email to email@example.com. We encourage you to do this within 7 days of leaving, if possible, to give us and you the best chance of a resolution.
(13) Behaviour – The co-operation of visitors will be expected in that they will not do, or allow to be done, anything which is detrimental to the quiet enjoyment or comfort of other people staying on the Parks.
If your behaviour is illegal, offensive, disruptive or inappropriate, then clause 31 applies. In some cases, you may be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be issued. You must comply with speed limits, parking and other traffic regulations whilst on Park. Please respect other people and keep noise to a minimum between 11pm and 8am.
(14) Smoking – It is illegal to smoke or use e-cigarettes inside enclosed public buildings. Outdoor smoking areas are provided. You MUST also refrain from smoking or using e-cigarettes in any holiday accommodation, though we cannot guarantee that any accommodation has always been smoke-free.
If you are found to be smoking in public buildings or holiday accommodation, you may be charged a £75.00 cleaning fee. Again clause 31 applies and you may be asked to leave immediately and no refund for your holiday will be issued.
Hire Accommodation only
(15) Hire Accommodation
(a) Linen & Towels – Linen is provided and made up on all beds in Lodges, Apartments and Bungalows. Linen Packs are provided in all Caravan Holiday Homes and will be in the accommodation for your arrival, but not made up. Towels and tea towels are included only with Lodge, Apartment and Bungalow bookings and these are for use within the accommodation and should not be taken outside the holiday home. Please bring your own towels for beach and swimming pool use.
(b) Dogs – Dogs are only allowed in the designated dog friendly Lodges, Caravans and Bungalows and are not allowed on the furniture or soft furnishings. Dog beds are provided in Lodges. There is a maximum of 2 dogs per booking allowed. We make no charge for guide / assistance dogs and they do not count against the limits on dog numbers. We may ask you for reasonable evidence of your dog’s status, such as your Assistance Dogs ID Book. Dogs are charged at £40.00 each per week or £30.00 each for short breaks. If you take a pet into Hire Accommodation that is not allocated as dog friendly, you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80.00 for the deep cleaning of the accommodation and/or asked to find alternative accommodation for your pet.
(c) Cots and Highchairs – Subject to availability, Cots and Highchairs can be hired at a charge of £15.00 per booking each and must be requested at the time of booking. Cot bedding is not supplied.
(d) Extras – Passes for unlimited use of Highlands End Leisure Club are complimentary for all Lodge, Deluxe Caravan and Apartment bookings at Highlands End and Golden Cap Holiday Parks. This includes use of the swimming pool, sauna & steam room (over 18s only) when available.
(e) Cars – Most of our Hire Accommodation has 1 or 2 allocated parking spaces, while others involve parking in a nearby car park. Instructions will be provided upon arrival. Please advise upon booking if you wish to bring more than 1 car, or have any guests visiting during your stay.
(f) Damages – You are held responsible for the contents of the Holiday Accommodation whilst it is in your possession. If you leave the accommodation in a messy or untidy state, you will be charged for the extra cleaning at an hourly rate of £22.00. All damages or losses are chargeable and should be reported to the Park Reception before your departure or you will be sent an invoice. Only 1 key is supplied per holiday accommodation and there is a £10.00 charge for lost keys. For any lost property, please contact the Park Reception as soon as possible as any lost property will be disposed of after 1 month.
(g) Number in your party – The total number in your party must not exceed the maximum capacity of the Holiday Accommodation, as advertised.
(h) Refuse & Recycling – All refuse and recycling must be placed in the bins located on the Park.
Touring, Camping & Glamping only
(16) Touring, Camping & Glamping
(a) How to Pitch – To comply with Health & Safety and fire regulations, you must pitch according to the instructions on the park map provided to you on your arrival. We have a limited number of pitches for very large units. If your touring caravan, motorhome or RV exceeds 7.5m x 4.5m, please call the bookings team on 01308 426947 to check we have a suitable pitch available. If you pitch incorrectly, you will be asked to move. Gazebos are permitted or not permitted at the park’s discretion and in relation to forecasted weather conditions.
(b) Allocation – Specific pitches cannot be reserved, but, every effort will be made to arrange neighbouring pitches for families who wish to be together (as long as they are all booked on the same pitch type, in the same area of the park). However, as pitches are selected upon arrival, this cannot be guaranteed.
(c) Extras – Prices for Touring & Camping are based on 2 adults, 1 car and 1 unit. There are extra charges for additional adults, children, cars and dogs, which vary by season. There are allocated dog friendly Jurassic Escape Pods, Premier Camping Pods and Safari Tents, with a maximum of 1 dog per booking. Extra charges of £25 per dog per week or £15 per dog per short break applies.
(d) Weather – Subject to clause 29, WDLH accepts no responsibility for any damage to tents, awnings and vehicles due to adverse weather conditions. Warnings of forecasted adverse weather will be available at the Park reception and where possible we try to arrange alternative pitches / parks, but this cannot be guaranteed.
(e) Linen – Bedding & Linen Packs are included in Jurassic Escape Pods and Safari Tents. In Premier Camping Pods, Classic Camping Pods and Bell Tents, this is not included but Bedding & Linen Packs can be added for £16.50 per double bed and £12.50 per single bed. These must be pre-booked and the pack will be in your accommodation for your arrival, but beds are not made up. Alternatively, you can bring your own bedding, sleeping bags, pillows etc.
(f) Dogs – If you take a pet into Glamping Accommodation that is not allocated as dog friendly, you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80.00 for the deep cleaning of the accommodation and/or asked to find alternative accommodation for your pet.
(g) Refuse & Recycling – All refuse and recycling must be placed in the bins located on the Park.
On the Parks
(17) Dogs – Dogs must be kept on leads at all times while on the Parks, with the exception of the enclosed dog exercising areas at Highlands End, Golden Cap, Graston Copse and Larkfield Holiday Parks. Dogs must not be left unattended at any times on the parks or in cars / holiday accommodation. All dog fouling on the Park must be cleared up and bins are provided around the parks for this purpose. Subject to clause 27, no liability can be accepted for damage or injury caused by them. We do not allow any dangerous breeds as per the Dangerous Dog Act 1991. No other pets are permitted, unless agreed at the time of booking.
(18) Vehicles – The Parks have a speed limit of 10mph, which is strictly enforced. Traffic movements are restricted after 11:00pm to minimise disturbance on the Parks. We do not permit the use of any non-road legal motorised vehicles e.g. mini scooters, quad bikes etc. All vehicles on the Parks must be taxed, insured and have passed MOT regulations. All motoring laws which apply to the highway, also apply on the Parks. Please take care and do not drive on the grass during wet weather or the winter period.
If you are bringing an electric vehicle and you require access to a charging point during your stay, please ensure you discuss this with our Bookings Team when you book.
(19) Wi-Fi – is available on all of our Holiday Parks and is free of charge at Sandyholme Holiday Park and in Lodges, Deluxe Caravans and Apartments at Highlands End and Golden Cap Holiday Parks. Our Wi-Fi is very restricted due to our rural location and is not for streaming. The service may not be the same as you are used to at home. Please ensure you can view the login page before purchasing Wi-Fi from your Park reception as this service is only refundable for any full day on which the Park’s Wi-Fi service is not accessible by any users on the Park.
(20) Facilities – The price you pay us is for the holiday accommodation or pitch and does not include any services on the park. Facilities are available at Highlands End which involve an additional payment. The health and safety of you, other customers and our team are a priority. A facility will only be available if both the law and our own health and safety risk assessments confirm we can open them safely. You will be staying in the accommodation or on the pitch you have booked and we have not promised that these amenities will be open; you will not be entitled to receive any compensation or cancel your holiday if they are closed.
Subject to this, facilities are normally open from when the park opens fully at the beginning of March to the end of November but opening times may be restricted outside of these dates.
(a) Retail outlets – anyone who appears to be under 25 years old will be asked to provide photographic identification in our retail outlets if necessary. We only accept passports and photo driving licence as forms of ID. Parents and guardians are responsible for ensuring that anyone under their care under the age of 18, does not consume alcohol on the Park.
(b) Highlands End Leisure Club – The Leisure Club is open to holidaymakers staying at any WDLH Park. Other than holidaymakers staying in Lodges or Apartments at Highlands End and Golden Cap Holiday Parks, there are extra charges for use of the Leisure Club. The Leisure Club rules must be adhered to, which can be viewed at the Reception. The sauna and steam rooms can be used by over 18s only and a parent/guardian permission form must be filled out to allow 15 to 17-year olds to swim without supervision. Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult swimmer but please note there is no spectator area and 1 adult can supervise up to 3 children. We do not employ lifeguards. Please see the opening times for the adult-only swim times.
(c) Martin’s Bar & Restaurant – Rooms within the Bar & Restaurant are sometimes reserved for private functions. The management reserves the right to suspend or change the opening times and entertainment without prior notice. The outdoor play area is for children aged 5 to 14. The Little Fire Station Soft Play is for children aged 6 or under, who must also be under 130cm tall. Charges apply and the rules can be found at Martin’s Bar & Restaurant. Only alcohol and food purchased in the Bar & Restaurant can be brought into the building.
(21) Fires & BBQs – There is strictly no burning of wood or any type of fire pit or open fire on any of our Parks. Disposable BBQs must be raised off the ground and holiday accommodation deckings using bricks / slabs, which are available on the Parks and safely located in accordance with any instructions we give you. The use of fireworks and lanterns on the Parks is strictly forbidden.
(22) Safety – When you arrive, please ensure you read the safety advice about the West Dorset coastline. Please note that for your security, CCTV operates on the Parks at key locations. Parents/guardians must ensure that children using bicycles, scooters, skate boards, roller skates &/or other similar equipment must wear a helmet at all times and not use the equipment in prohibited areas.
(23) Photography & filming – Other than members of the WDLH team, the use of drones on our Parks is not permitted, in accordance with the Drone Code issued by the Civil Aviation Authority. Drones must not take off or land on land owned by West Dorset Leisure Holidays and must not be flown within 50 metres of people, vehicles or buildings. We regularly take photographs and videos for promotional purposes and we occasionally receive requests from third parties to film on the park. Should you not wish to appear in any material, please pay attention to the notices we put up when pictures are being taken.
Whilst we cannot guarantee to avoid taking photographs at particular times or in particular places (subject to clause 24), it is also helpful to let the Park Reception know that you prefer not to appear in any material.
Limitations – Photography in the children’s play areas, Highlands End Leisure Club and the Little Fire Station Soft Play is prohibited.
(24) Customer Access – If you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff at any time. For your benefit, we have customer assistance packs at all Park Receptions, as well as in Martin’s Bar & Restaurant and Highlands End Leisure Club. These contain useful items to assist you, such as large print menus, pen, paper and magnifying glasses.
Our Access Statement is also available on our website. Some Holiday Accommodation may be more suitable for those with disabilities – for more information see clause 34 or please speak to our Bookings Team on 01308 426947.
(25) Guests with disabilities – We have facilities to suit a range of access needs. If you have a disability or are travelling with someone who does, please discuss your requirements with the booking team and we will do our best to help you.
Guide dogs are acceptable in our dog friendly holiday homes and in all areas of our parks. It is not possible to allow dogs into dog free holiday homes due to other guests with allergies.
(26) Food allergies – All our team members dealing with food and beverages are trained in food allergen awareness. If you have a food allergy or special dietary requirement, please talk to our team members before ordering your food to enable us to give you guidance to enable you to make a decision about whether it suits you.
(27) Site Licence – You must observe the conditions of the Site Licence, a copy of which is available in every Park Reception.
(28) Exclusions – Neither WDLH nor any employee servant or agent shall be liable for any loss of, or loss or damage to any property including tents, awnings, motor vehicles and motorcycles or the like or any death, injury, loss or other damage, directly or indirectly sustained by or occasioned to any person, unless caused by our negligence.
(29) Negligence – No clause in this contract shall limit our liability for damage or loss caused by our negligence.
(30) Liability – We shall not be liable to you for any Force Majeure Event. For every day on which a Force Majeure Event means you are unable to stay with us and which is not already covered by our “Book Direct With Confidence” promise, we may choose to either give you a pro rata refund or allow you to book another day’s holiday with us without charge.
(31) Force Majeure Events – A Force Majeure Event means any circumstance affecting our business which is not within our reasonable control including, without limitation:
(a) acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
(b) collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, epidemics or pandemics, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, disease and pandemics, government closure, and unavoidable technical problems with transport.
(c) non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors;
(d) interruption or failure of utility service.
In the event of adverse weather, your booking will only be refunded if your chosen park is closed in the interests of health and safety.
If you cannot travel on the day to your chosen park due to adverse weather, we will do our best to move your booking to an alternative date and/or different park, but refunds will not be provided. We recommend taking out appropriate insurance.
(32) Termination – If you commit a material breach of these Terms & Conditions, which is not capable of remedy, then we may cancel your booking on such notice, if any, as is reasonable. A material breach of the quiet enjoyment or comfort of other people staying on the Parks is one example of such a case. If you commit any other breach of these Terms & Conditions which is capable of remedy then we may give you a written notice to remedy the breach within such time as is reasonable in the circumstances. If you fail to do so, we may then cancel your booking on such notice, if any, as is reasonable.
(34) Interpretation – “WDLH” is short for West Dorset Leisure Holidays, the trading name for West Dorset Leisure Holidays Limited, Highlands End Farm Caravan Park Ltd, Graston Copse Holiday Park Ltd, Sandyholme Holiday Park Ltd and any associated companies.