Sandyholme Holiday Park awaits your discovery with a great location close to some of the highlights of the Jurassic Coast and the Isle of Purbeck. Set in Thomas Hardy country and flanked by meadows and farmland, Sandyholme has a quiet location on the edge of the village of Owermoigne.
The network of country lanes, footpaths and rivers are a joy for walkers and cyclists. Village fairs, tearooms, country pubs, farm shops and nature reserves are all waiting to be discovered nearby. Sandyholme is a great base from which to explore some of the most iconic locations in Dorset, including Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove, Corfe Castle and the county town of Dorchester – read our page about the local area around Sandyholme. The coast at Ringstead Bay is just a 5 mile drive away.
The Park has a choice of Caravan Holiday Homes available to hire, electric grass pitches for touring caravans, motorhomes, campervans, trailer tents and tents as well as non-electric grass pitches for campervans, trailer tents and tents. There is a Park Reception with a small shop selection, a toilet and shower block, a wildlife lake, a children’s play area, a picnic area, a playing field and the Tadnoll Brook River passes the park.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday and explore the best Dorset has to offer at this small and quaint park with great facilities and a friendly team.
Why choose Sandyholme Holiday Park?
- Fantastic location near best locations in Dorset
- Small, peaceful park with good facilities
- 5 miles from the coast
- 7 miles from Durdle Door & Lulworth Cove
- Great for families and couples
- Small shop with local produce
- 10 new electric touring & camping pitches for 2023
- Nature reserve, woodland and river walks nearby
- Children’s play area & playing field
- 15 minute drive to seaside resort of Weymouth
- Wildlife lake with ducks and wild birds
- Caravan Holiday Homes for hire
- Electric & non-electric pitches
- Seasonal Touring Pitches available
- Dog friendly holidays
- Holiday Homes for sale
Sandyholme is the perfect base in Dorset to explore some of the best locations on the Jurassic Coast and around the Dorset countryside. Visit our Holiday Planner to find the best beaches, places to eat, attractions and activities near the park. Take a look at the images below to see more of Sandyholme Holiday Park and visit the Sandyholme Local Area page to find out what you can do nearby!