Visit Highlands End Holiday Park, the South West’s Holiday Park of the Year for 2022! If you are looking for a 5 star Holiday Park with excellent facilities and probably one of the best locations anywhere in the UK, Highlands End is the perfect choice for your holiday on the Jurassic Coast! With panoramic views over 99 miles of coastline from Portland Bill in Dorset to Start Point in Devon, Highlands End Holiday Park accommodates everyone with Lodges, Caravans, Apartments, Bungalows, Glamping and pitches for Touring Caravans, Campervans, Trailer Tents, Motorhomes and Tents.
Highlands End Holiday Park offers a variety of activities for all the family. At the exclusive Highlands End Leisure Club enjoy the swimming pool, sauna and steam room* and a 9 hole pitch ‘n’ putt course overlooking the coast*. If you’re feeling hungry or thirsty for some fantastic local produce, visit Martin’s Bar & Restaurant on the park, which has great features including Costa Coffee, the Little Fire Station Soft Play* and live music and entertainment. *charges apply. The South West Coast Path runs right past the park and you can head into the fishing village of West Bay or west towards Eype Beach.
Our award-winning holiday park is ideally situated for enjoying all that Dorset has to offer. The quaint fishing village of West Bay is just a short walk away, providing a wealth of entertainment for the whole family. Relax on the beach, enjoy a boat trip or enjoy fresh seafood at one of the delicious cafes and restaurants.
Highlands End, renowned as one of the best Holiday Parks in Dorset, will be sure to provide a memorable holiday.
Why choose Highlands End?
- Award-winning 5 star Park
- Renowned as one of the best 5 star touring caravan sites in the UK
- Accommodation available all year round
- Views over 99 miles of coastline
- Great range of facilities
- Superb location for stargazing
- Short walk to Eype Beach and West Bay
- Highlands End Leisure Club with sauna and steam room*
- Martin’s Bar & Restaurant
- Children’s Soft Play* and Adventure Play Areas
- Dog friendly holidays
- Holiday Homes for sale
- SPAR Convenience Store
- Close to the South West Coast Path
- Nature Trail with Wildlife Lake
- 9 hole Pitch N Putt course*
- Surrounded by farmland with sheep and alpacas
Highlands End Gallery
Take a look at the incredible location of Highlands End Holiday Park on the Jurassic Coast, as well as the range of facilities and accommodation that are available for your perfect holiday in Dorset. Have a look around the park, find out about the local area around Highlands End Holiday Park or the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast as a whole! Touring caravan sites like this are hard to beat.