Take a look at the fantastic clifftop view, livestreamed from Highlands End Holiday Park, overlooking Eype Beach and Thorncombe Beacon. Our Eype webcam is ideally positioned to catch some incredible sunsets over the sea looking west towards Lyme Regis, so make sure to check back in the evenings. During the day, you’ll also spot lots of walkers taking in the views from the South West Coast Path and sometimes adventurers taking off in paragliders, or boats and paddleboards on the sea if conditions are right.
If you spot anything exciting, take a screenshot and make sure to share it with us on social media!View the webcam looking East from Highlands End Holiday Park towards West Bay
Holiday near West Bay, Bridport and Eype
Our award-winning Highlands End Holiday Park is located just 1 mile from West Bay and the South West Coast Path runs right past the park from the clifftop and down into West Bay where you’ll find pubs, restaurants and kiosks as well as beaches, a great children’s play area and boat rides up the river towards Bridport. This means that it’s just a 15-20 minute walk from the accommodation, which includes luxury lodges, caravan holiday homes, apartments, glamping pods and pitches for touring and camping. Facilities on the park include a Bar & Restaurant, a Leisure Club, a Pitch ‘n’ Putt Course, a Nature Trail and a unique fire engine display.Find out more about Highlands End Holiday Park
Download our WDLH App
Our new WDLH app, available on iOS and Android, is designed to help you make the most out of your holiday.
- Sign in with your booking details, view your holiday countdown and make payments towards your balance
- View the pre-arrival information with everything you need before your stay
- Find out more about our park facilities and see where you are on our interactive park map
- View our holiday planner with over 200 places to visit, beaches, attractions, activities and places to eat. All based off our fantastic experience and local knowledge. Save your favourites to your itinerary and start planning your holiday
- Have quick access to lots of useful webpages – view the Leisure Club timetable, order online or book a table at Martin’s Bar & Restaurant and more
- Find out the answers to our most frequently asked questions and contact us if you need to
- See a list of the events taking place across the parks and in the local area
- And more! We’re still working behind the scenes to bring more exciting and useful features to this app, so watch this space!