Camping in the Dorset Countryside
Graston Copse Holiday Park is a beautiful, small and peaceful park hidden in the Bride Valley, just a 1 mile walk from the Jurassic Coast!
Surrounded by fields, rolling hills and the meandering River Bride, Graston Copse is a fabulous retreat for a holiday in Dorset. Explore the park with its riverside walk, wildflowers, bee hives and woodland walk awash with bluebells in the spring. A recipient of the David Bellamy Conservation Gold Award, Graston Copse is a great place to get close to nature. On the park you will find pitches for motorhomes, touring caravans, campervans and tents, as well as glamping pods and holiday homes for sale.
The park is just a 15 minute walk along the river to the pretty village of Burton Bradstock with village pubs and just a further 15 minutes to Hive Beach on the Jurassic Coast. Graston Copse is a great place for peace and quiet, plenty of open space, nature lovers and dog owners – it’s a special place where memories are made.
Why choose Graston Copse Holiday Park?
- Peaceful location in the Bride Valley
- Explore the riverside and woodland walks
- 1 mile walk to Hive Beach on the Jurassic Coast
- Walking distance to pretty village
- See the spectacular coast road views to Abbotsbury
- Award-winning eateries nearby
- Holiday Homes for Sale
- Enclosed dog exercising area
- David Bellamy Conservation Gold Award
- Pitches for tents, touring caravans & motorhomes
- Classic Camping Pods for hire
Classic Camping Pod28/08/2020
Graston Copse Gallery
Graston Copse is perfect for camping, touring and glamping holidays in a peaceful countryside location. There are caravan holiday homes for sale on the park, with new holiday homes for sale from £26,500 and pre-owned holiday homes from even less!