Open to guests of all WDLH parks!
After a day out exploring the local attractions or walking the breathtaking coast path, you can rest and unwind with a visit to the exclusive Leisure Club at Highlands End Holiday Park. Take a swim in the 20 metre indoor heated pool, enjoy the health benefits of a session in the sauna and recover from the busy day with a visit to the reinvigorating steam room (entry charges & age restrictions apply).
- 20 metre indoor heated swimming pool
- Sauna (over 18s only)
- Steam Room (over 18s only)
- Adult only swim times
- Fun sessions
- Daytime and evening classes
- Exclusively for members & WDLH holidaymakers only
- Comfortable 28 to 30 degree water
- Changing rooms with showers, toilets, hairdryers and baby changing units
Unlimited use of the Leisure Club is included with all lodge, deluxe caravan and apartment bookings at Highlands End and Golden Cap. Parking is free and available in the car park next to the Leisure Club.
Highlands End Leisure Club is open daily and opening times vary. Swim session bookings can be made on Bookwhen, where the opening times can be viewed.
- Children aged 15 to 18 may swim unsupervised when a consent form has been filled in at the Leisure Club Reception by a parent or guardian
- Children under 16 may not swim without supervision from an adult
- There is no spectator area but seating is available poolside – entry fees apply and swimming costumes must be worn
- Ask at the Reception about our family or adult week-long passes
- Please note under 18s are not allowed in the sauna or steam room
Prices can be viewed here.