Aerial view of highlands end holiday park.

Find your break

close search


What do I need to bring with me on holiday?

Essentials – All of our self catering accommodation has a bin bag, toilet roll and dishcloth but you should bring with you tea towels, toilet rolls, bin bags and dishwashing facilities such as washing up liquid.

Irons – Irons and ironing boards are provided in lodges, apartments and bungalows. They are not supplied in caravans but are available for use in the laundry rooms on the Park.

Hairdryers – Hairdryers are provided in the lodges only. For other accommodation, they can be used free of charge in the toilet/shower blocks.

All crockery, cutlery, utensils and cooking equipment are provided in self catering accommodation.

What is provided varies in our glamping accommodation – please contact 01308 426947 for more information.

We try to stock as many of the essentials as possible in the Park Shops, particularly in the shops at Highlands End and Golden Cap, which are larger.


View all FAQs