The camera is mounted on one of our luxury lodges, which are available to book for holidays all year round. The view points out across the Shepherd’s View Pitch ‘n’ Putt, which is one of the facilities on the park, open daily from March to November to park visitors and local residents. Clubs, putters, balls and scorecards are available from the SPAR convenience store on the park.
Beyond the Pitch ‘n’ Putt course, you will see the beautiful fishing village of West Bay and a lovely view out to sea. West Bay is a must-visit location during a visit to Dorset, particularly if you are staying just up the hill at Highlands End Holiday Park. There are a wide selection of food huts serving delicious snacks surrounding the harbour. Fish and chips and ice cream followed by a walk along the promenade is an absolute must.
West Bay also offers a range of activities for adventurous guests. Take an adrenaline fuelled rib ride into Lyme Bay to admire the Jurassic Coast from a completely different perspective. Or, book onto a fishing trip and try your hand at catching dinner.
If you’d prefer to relax, enjoy a picnic on the beach and enjoy the wonderful weather. Or, sit in one of the benches on the harbourside and simply enjoy watching the world go by before heading back to one of our Dorset holiday parks.View the webcam looking West from Highlands End Holiday Park towards Eype
Holiday at West Bay
Highlands End Holiday Park is located just 1 mile from West Bay and the South West Coast Path runs right past the park from the clifftop and down into West Bay so it’s just a 15-20 minute walk from the accommodation, which includes luxury lodges, caravan holiday homes, apartments, glamping pods and pitches for touring and camping. Facilities on the park include a Bar & Restaurant, a SPAR a Leisure Club, a Pitch ‘n’ Putt Course, a Nature Trail and a unique fire engine display.Find out more about Highlands End Holiday Park
Download our WDLH App
Our new WDLH app, available on iOS and Android, is designed to help you make the most out of your holiday.
- Sign in with your booking details, view your holiday countdown and make payments towards your balance
- View the pre-arrival information with everything you need before your stay
- Find out more about our park facilities and see where you are on our interactive park map
- View our holiday planner with over 200 places to visit, beaches, attractions, activities and places to eat. All based off our fantastic experience and local knowledge. Save your favourites to your itinerary and start planning your holiday
- Have quick access to lots of useful webpages – view the Leisure Club timetable, order online or book a table at Martin’s Bar & Restaurant and more
- Find out the answers to our most frequently asked questions and contact us if you need to
- See a list of the events taking place across the parks and in the local area
- And more! We’re still working behind the scenes to bring more exciting and useful features to this app, so watch this space!