Enjoy a Safer Summer – changes from 19th July
From Monday 19th July, in light of the easing of restrictions, we will be making a few changes to the operation of the holiday parks that affect your stay.
- Please continue to wear face coverings in the Park Receptions, shops, facilities and toilet blocks. Our team will continue to wear them inside at all times and screens will remain in place.
- Please continue to socially distance from other people outside of your group.
- Don’t visit if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been told to isolate.
- All sinks, toilets and showers will reopen in the toilet blocks. Regular and thorough cleaning processes will continue.
- Outdoor check-in will continue on busy, fair weather days
- Highlands End Leisure Club will have increased capacity in the pool, the sauna and steam room will reopen from 19th July and from 1st August, there is no need to book online in advance – find out more here.
- At Martin’s Bar & Restaurant, our Sunday Lunch will revert back to a Sunday Carvery, the Soft Play will increase in capacity to 30 children and will be open from 10am to 5pm, table bookings will be taken on Sundays only and we will continue table service inside, except for the soft play and the beer garden where online ordering is available through our website. Find out more here.
- Enjoy a Safer Summer by following our guidance below.