If I book a new holiday and it’s affected by Coronavirus, what happens?
Should the Government change or delay the reopening dates for Holiday Parks, we have introduced a new Coronavirus Guarantee for your peace of mind, which automatically applies to all new and existing bookings free-of-charge.
In relation to the Coronavirus outbreak, you are covered for the following:
- The park is closed
- UK Government restrictions on travel
- A member of the party, or close family relative living in the same household, are diagnosed with COVID-19
In the event of any of the above circumstances, you can contact us between 28 days and 72 hours before arrival and choose one of the following options:
- Transfer of dates up until December 2021
- Receive a credit note to use against a future holiday
- Cancel and receive a full refund